My Grade: A
My review: These insoles are meant for athletes, but the average college student should not be discouraged from buying them. These are the second line of Dr. Scholl's insoles I've tried. They both rated very high in my book.
These insoles are made out of gel, and I could actually FEEL my feet sink into them when I stood up. If you have to walk across campus every day like I do, your feet will thank you! They also have a high arch. Arch support is very important! It is possible for your arches to fall if they are not supported. This has happened to my brother. Believe me, it is painful! (and they won't accept you into the Army if you have flat arches, FYI.)
These insoles are so easy to install! All you do is remove your old insoles, cut these to fit your shoe, and stick them in. The instructions are clear, and there should not be any confusion! These come in 2 sizes for women and 2 sizes for men, and fit well in running shoes, court shoes, and athletic shoes.
Overview: (Quoted from Dr. Scholl's)
- Reduces shock by 40%
- Designed with Triple Zone Protection for your ball of foot, arch, and heel
- Zone 1: Thick ball of foot helps distribute pressure throughout push-off
- Zone 2: Unique arch design improves transition of weight from landing to push-off
- Zone 3: Deep heel cup helps stabilize heel while absorbing impact with every step
- Helps relieve and prevent pain from shin splints, runner's knee, and plantar fasciitis
- Helps reduce foot odor with SweatMax Technology